There is a lot of stuff going on in my life, keeping me crazy busy, but none of it I’m ready to share yet. Hashtag vague blogging.
Here’s a list of random stuff I do want to share! It has been so long since I wrote up a post that WordPress went and changed on me, so rude.
1. I saw this article yesterday and I immediately shared it with my Saturday running buddy. I can relate to every one of those, so I was reading it and cracking up at my desk. I’m sure that was highly appreciated.
2. Who knew swimming was so great? I’m not exactly ready to turn pro or anything, but I have a very new found love for lap swimming. I’m 100% horrible at it, but I love it in a way that I can’t even explain. It’s never going to replace my love for running, but I find myself wishing I could get to the pool more often. I’m sure once it’s winter and cold I might change my mind, but for now, I’m very excited about it.
3. This is my kind of triathlon. I could do that in one sitting, so it’s pretty much perfect for me.
4. Um, hello August! Where did your friend July go? This makes me sad for many reasons; soon school will start and that means busy schedules and packing lunches, and even worse we are inching closer to official marathon training. I’m so not ready. I attempted to run ten miles last weekend after not being consistent with long runs. That was stupid for so many reasons, but hey, we learn from our mistakes, right?
5. I mentioned this on the twitters (so sorry for repeating information, but a girl’s only got so much randomness in a day), but July was a much better running month for me. June was bad, really, really bad as far as consistency and desire to run. You know when people say “things can only go up from here,” well my running in June is a prime example of that. I ran SIX TIMES more miles in July than I ran in June. That sentence looks strange, hopefully you get my point. And July was still relatively lower than many of my “average” months.
Now go and get your weekend on!